Assist artist to: Secured grants, marketing of Apsara Asia’s list of production management includes managing productions in Singapore as well as overseas, consisting of productions by local arts groups and independent artists. To allow to artists to concentrate on their creative work without hindrance, Apsara Asia will help with securing grants, marketing and publicity issues, event licensing and more. This assistance will greatly ease the administrative and marketing aspects of the production. Apsara Asia’s clients for production managements include Maya Dance Theatre, World In Theatre etc.
List of productions managed by Apsara Asia.
· World-In-Theatre Research Centre Ltd successful production, ‘ELEKTRA’ in January 2005;
· World-In-Theatre Research Centre Ltd recent production, “Two Women for One Ghost” & “La Musica”;
· Freud & Dora” by V. Subramaniam at The Esplanade in 2005;
· “Ravana” by Maya Dance Theatre at the 27th Bali Arts Festival in Bali Indonesia in 2005;
· “Release” by Jaynthi Sive, a contemporary dance production at The Guinness Theatre in March 2006;
· “Karma Yoga” by Raka Maitra, a contemporary dance production at The Esplanade Theatre Studio in May 2006;
· “Bitter Chocolate”, by Maya Dance Theatre and World In Theatre, a contemporary dance production at The Guinness Theatre in August 2006; etc