Apsara Asia also manages small and large scale events with a focus on the arts. To date Apsara Asia has been a curator for various cultural programmes including events by Asian Civilisations Museum Singapore Heritage Fest and NAC-SHELL, community programmes for Ministry of Community Development, Youth & Sports (MCYS) and Northeast Community Development Council, Singapore as well as corporate events for Hewlett Packard and British Oxygen Company.
List of events organized by Apsara Asia:
· Ministry of Community Development, Youth & Sports, Singapore, for the visiting ASEAN Ministers in 2004;
· Major Events for Northeast Community Development Council, Singapore;
· Singapore Heritage Fest 2004, 2005 & 2006 jointly organized by the National Heritage Board, Singapore;
· Multi-fusion dance for opening of Hewlett Packard new factory organized by Jeannetic Koncepts, 2004;
· Dance performance and dance workshops for Asian Civilisations Museum, Singapore;
· Classical Indian ‘Welcome’ dance performance for the Taj Group of Hotels seminar organized by The Catalyst Marketing Group;
· Dance performance for SPA conference organized by Turning Point Holdings Pte Ltd;
· Commissioned by Northeast Community Development Council, Singapore to create several dance performance for events organized by NECDC e.g. Euphoria Dance Festival 2005 and New Citizens Award Ceremony event etc.
· Commissioned by Rhema Evenst & Arts Service to create performances for NAC-SHELL ARTREACH community arts outreach programmes in 2006;
· Multi-Ethnic fusion dance performance for British Oxygen Company;
· Presented arts performances for NAC-SHELL ARTREACH programme in 2006 and 2007,